Monday 1 July 2013

June Favourites


It's time again to to share my monthly favourites, it doesn't seem that long ago that I was sitting down to write my May favourites

This month I have rediscovered my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I have always loved this foundation but this month I have been wearing it nearly everyday. I love the way it looks on my skin and that it is really light so that it lets my skin breathe. To apply my foundation I have been loving 2 different tools, for the first half of the month I was using my Beauty Blende dupe which I got from H&M. I love this for applying foundation as it makes it look flawless. The second half of the month I loved my ELF Powder Brush I use this like a buffing brush to buff my foundation in and I love the finish that it gives. 

I have found myself reaching for my MUA Undress Me Too palette a lot this month.The cooler shades of brown make it perfect for summer. I have been loving the shades Shy, Wick and Reveal. 

I have been loving painting my nails this month which is something I don't usually have a lot of time for. I have  loved using the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Greenberry on my finger nails. I love the colour and formula and I really like that it lasts a week on my nails before it starts chipping. I have been liking the Barry M Nail Paint in Shocking Pink on my toes as it is such a bright colour and I love bright polishes on my toes. Lastly I have been loving the Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray. You spray your nails with this and they are touch dry within 60 seconds. One of the drawbacks for me (I'm sure I'm not alone here) of painting my nails was the fact that you have to wait around whilst they dry with this it cuts down the time you have to wait. 

What have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis