Sunday 2 June 2013

May Favourites



Although I am taking a break from blogging whilst I revise for my AS exams, I wanted to do my May favourites as I never missed a favourites post before in the whole year that I have been blogging. After Wednesday I will be back to blogging full time, to make up for my lack of posts I will try and blog everyday. I want to thank you for staying with me and  my blog over this very busy and stressful time. So on with my favourites.

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Hot Cloth Cleanser
I loved the Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser from Superdrug but unfortunately it came to an end (you'll see it in an upcoming Empties post) I really like the Vitamin E one as you can see in my review  I even mentioned it in my Best of 2012 post. I have to say that this one is slightly better, it smells amazing and it removes makeup slightly better than the other one. I think I prefer this to the Vitamin E and I can't wait to try more from this range. 

Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curlers
I know this is a bit of a random favourite but I am in love with these eyelash curlers. My old ELF where looking a bit worn so I decided to start using these which had been sat in my cupboard. I won these in a giveaway. These are amazing they curl my lashes really well and the curl actually holds it makes my mascara look amazing after curling my lashes.

Benefit They're Real Mascara
Although I am mainly a budget beauty blogger, I like many other bloggers are drawn in by more expensive products. I got this sample in Elle magazine and I am in love with it. I am even tempted to buy the full size which is a rare thing for me. This makes my lashes look amazing, it lengthens and volumises them. I am seriously impressed with this mascara and although £19.50 seems a lot for a mascara I think this one is worth it. 

Natural Collection Blush in Pink Cloud
Many bloggers rave about the Natural Collection blush in Peach Melba but to be honest that shade didn't appeal to me. However Pink Cloud was right up my street as I love pink blushes. This colour is so pretty and it adds a nice glow to my cheeks. I have been wearing this blush nearly everyday this month as it is a perfect colour for spring. The best part is that it only cost me £1.99!

MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted
I'm sure you all know that I love the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stains from my 2 reviews here and here. I am a massive fan of this type of lip products and this is no exception. This colour is a very pretty everyday pink colour, I also have Runway which is a more brighter red colour. These are so easy to wear as they glide on and are quite long lasting. 

I will be reviewing most of these once my exams are over. What have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the Benefit mascara the best one I have tried yet.
    I have a MAC giveaway open international if you want to enter :).

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best mascaras I have ever tried as well x

      Delete
  2. I love the Benefit they're real mascara. Just wish it's also waterproof as regular ones smudge on me easily.

    New follower from the blog hop :)

    http://shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame that it smudges on you, I haven't noticed smudging on me so I must be quite lucky x

      Delete

AddThis