Friday 22 March 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Palette Review

MUA Undress Me Too Palette
Today I wanted to review the Undress Me Too palette that I have been trying out. I love the first Undressed palette and I has become a staple in my routine. I wasn't sure whether or not to get this palette as I already have the first one and I didn't know how similar it would be. I will include some photos so you can see the differences between the two palettes.
MUA Undress Me Too Palette  comparison with the Undressed palette

What MUA says 'The Undress Me Too Palette embraces this season’s fresh-faced look and urges you to strip back and go nude! Made up of 12 warm and timeless shades, this palette will suit all skin tones and any occasion.'
MUA Undress Me Too Palette  Close up of the shadesMUA Undress Me Too Palette  shade names

My opinion: To be honest this isn't as good as the Undressed palette. It is a good palette but I personally prefer the colours in the first palette. The quality is still fantastic for £4 and the colours are really pigmented. All the colours are really pigmented and easy to blend although Corrupt is really chalky. The shimmer shades are more pigmented than the matte shades just like the first palette. My favourite shades in this palette are Naked, Shy, Tranquil and Reveal. I do like this palette although I don't think it is as good as the first one. I like the new packaging, the white casing looks more professional than the black in my opinion. I also love that MUA have started naming their shades as it makes it so much easier to know which shades you are using. This is meant to be a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette and at £4 you can't really go wrong. The main question is if I have the first palette do I need the second one. The answer is yes I think if you are a makeup enthusiast then you do need to try it however if you aren't a makeup collector then you probably don't need to try it if you are happy with the Undressed palette. This palette does offer different shades to the first palette so you won't be doubling up in colours which was my main worry.

MUA Undressed swatches
MUA Undressed Swatches
MUA Undress Me Too Palette  swatches
MUA Undress Me Too Swatches
Have you tried this palette?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

This is currently on offer for £3 in Superdrug and online.


Ways you can follow me: BloglovinTwitterFacebookHellocotton and She Said Beauty
















2 comments:

  1. thanks for the review, I ordered the palettes ytd, can't wait to try ^^

    ReplyDelete

AddThis