Wednesday 18 February 2015

NOTD: Leighton Denny Bestseller

NOTD: Leighton Denny Bestseller
Today I am sharing with you a shade from Leighton Denny. I’ve not got too many Leighton Denny polishes but I have tried one in the past I Love Juicy and I really liked it. I picked up a few when they were being offered in a magazine. The shade I have to share with you today is called Bestseller. 

NOTD: Leighton Denny Bestseller
I really like the packaging of Leighton Denny as although it is simple it looks quite luxurious. The Leighton Denny nail polishes are the same price as Nails Inc £11 each. I prefer Nails Inc polishes but that may because I have tried more from Nails Inc. 

NOTD: Leighton Denny Bestseller
Onto the shade Bestseller is a sparkly pink polish. This polish has silver and pink glitter in it. The reason it is called Bestseller is because when it was being tested this was the one that was liked the most by the testers. This was opaque with one coat but I did 2 as I finds that this makes it last longer. This lasted a good week before it started to chip. As it is a glittery polish I was worried that it would be a nightmare to remove but it wasn’t too bad to remove I’ve definitely had worse. The only downside to this was the finish, it was quite a matte finish which I don’t particularly like. I do prefer a glossy finish but as I liked the colour so much I could put up with the matte finish.

What have you got on your nails?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis