Thursday 11 July 2013

NOTD- I Love Juicy


Leighton Denny I Love Juicy
I got this nail polish duo in last months Harper's Bazaar. I have never tried Leighton Denny before so I was very excited to give this a try.
Leighton Denny I Love Juicy
I choice the colour I Love Juicy as I love red nail polishes as I think they go well  with my skin tone. What I like about this is that it comes with a base and top coat which makes it perfect for travelling. I can see that I will take this on holiday with me when I go in a few weeks time.
Leighton Denny I Love Juicy

Leighton Denny I Love Juicy
I love this colour and I think it is perfect for summer. This duo will come in handy when I go travelling as I won't need to bother packing an extra base and top coat. 

What have you got on your nails?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis