Wednesday 24 June 2015

NOTD: Superpower Blue



NOTD: Maybelline Superpower Blue

Today I am going to be sharing with you an NOTD. I picked up this Maybelline polish in Poundland they had a lot of different colours in store and they even had some of the limited edition shades from the Brocades collection that everyone loved a few years ago. I picked up the shade Superpower Blue which is a gorgeous bright blue.
NOTD: Maybelline Superpower Blue

The application was really easy, it had a nice wide brush which meant that I could get a really smooth and even application. I only needed two coats for the colour to be fully opaque. I really loved this colour on my nails and I thought it looked really pretty. It is a really nice bright blue which I think looks really nice this time of year. I really like the Maybelline Colour Show polishes as they are really long lasting on the nails. The only downside to this one which is a downside to a lot of blue polishes is that it can stain your nails even if you use a base coat. 

NOTD: Maybelline Superpower Blue

The Maybelline Polishes are really great value for money as they only cost £2.99 and they have a really good range of colours.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis