Wednesday 17 June 2015

NOTD: Mango Madness

NOTD: ELF Mango Madness
Today I am sharing another polish that I got from ELF this shade is Mango Madness. I have never really worn orange nail polishes but when I saw someone wearing an orange polish I wanted to give the colour a go. I think Mango Madness is one of my only orange that I own. 

NOTD: ELF Mango Madness
It is quite a bright colour, and it is a dark orange so in some lights it can look a bit red. As I have mentioned before I really like the ELF polishes, I think the formula is really good. All the shades I have tried only require 2 coats, they apply really evenly and they last a really good time as well.

NOTD: ELF Mango Madness
I really loved this shade and I think it is perfect for summer and I think it looks great on the toes as well. I will be wearing this shade a lot over the next few months when they weather is nicer.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis