Sunday 28 June 2015

Makeup Gallery Eyeshadow in Mocha Review

I haven’t seen too many reviews of the Poundland makeup but from the few items I have tried I really like the range that they have. I have previously shared my feelings about the Blush in Candyfloss which I really like as it is a great everyday shade. Today I am going to be sharing my thoughts on the eyeshadow in Mocha. I picked up a few other shades which I will also be reviewing, I thought I would start with my favourite shade first. 
Makeup Gallery Eyeshadow in Mocha
Firstly let’s start with the packaging. The packaging is the same as the blushes only smaller, I like that the brand has decided to use the same packaging for all of their powder products as it makes it easier to store and makes it look better as well. I really like the square packaging although it isn’t very glamorous it does feel very sturdy and secure. Also for the eyeshadows the packaging is quite compact. 

Makeup Gallery Eyeshadow in Mocha
The shade Mocha is a light shimmery brown shade which is my personal favourite shade to wear. I like to wear this all over my lid for a very quick eyeshadow look. The eyeshadow is very pigmented. It has a very soft and blendable texture. I would advise wearing a primer with this colour as it can fade throughout the day but that isn't too much of a problem and I've only experienced fading with the lighter shades. Poundland has a wide range of colours to choose from so there should be something for everyone. I really like this shadow and it has made its way into my everyday makeup storage. 


Makeup Gallery Eyeshadow in Mocha
I think these eyeshadows are a great affordable option. Everything in the range is £1 and I have been impressed with the items I have tried although I haven’t tried every product type yet so I can’t speak for the whole range.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis