Wednesday 6 May 2015

NOTD: The Boltons

NOTD: Nails Inc The Boltons
Today I am going to be sharing another NOTD with you. This week’s NOTD features another Nails Inc polish as you will probably know these are my favourite nail polishes to wear. 

NOTD: Nails Inc The Boltons
The Boltons is a metallic red shade. It is quite a festive shade and I didn’t really realise until I had it on my nails just how Christmassy it looked. I really like the Nails Inc Gel Effect range and I have a few polishes in this range. The formula is slightly thicker than the other polishes but this doesn’t seem to affect the drying time too much. I probably could have got away with just one coat of this polish but I always do 2 just to be on the safe side. The Gel Effect polishes last really well and I only really change them because I am bored rather than because I need to. 

NOTD: Nails Inc The Boltons

I will be wearing this so much over the festive season as this is the perfect shade of red. I think it would look really good with a gold or silver glittery top coat.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis