Friday 8 May 2015

Instyle Makeup Freebie (May 2015)

This month there are a couple of different magazine freebies to choose from. I am trying to be more selective with which freebies I pick up as I have way too much makeup and skin care. I am now trying to only pick up things that I am interested in trying. I will still share with you all the freebies available, but I won’t necessarily be picking them up myself.
Instyle Makeup Freebie (May 2015)
Firstly Marie Claire has a selection of Neal’s Yard Remedies hand creams. I decided not to pick this up as I already have a couple of Neal’s Yard Remedies hand creams and many other hand creams so I didn’t feel like I needed anymore. In Elle Magazine they have the Percy and Reed Volumising No Oil Oil, this didn’t really appeal to me as I don’t need to add any volume to my hair and I don’t use a lot of hair products anyway. 

Instyle Makeup Freebie (May 2015)
The one freebie that I was interested in was in Instyle magazine. They had a sample of the Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum, I haven’t tried many serums so I wanted to give this a go. This is quite a generous sample and it will be great for travelling. I am looking forward to trying it out.

Next month Instyle have Nails Inc nail polishes which are my favourite so I know I won’t be able to resist them. There are 4 colours to choose from; Love Will Tear Us Apart (red), The Tide Is High (mint green), Material (pink) and When Doves Cry (grey).

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis