Wednesday 29 April 2015

NOTD: Wild Strawberry

NOTD: Revlon Wild Strawberry
I picked up this Revlon  polish  from Poundland which is a great place for getting some nail polish bargains. I do like the Revlon polishes and I have quite the collection of them but I would be unwilling to buy them full price. 

NOTD: Revlon Wild Strawberry
Today I am sharing the shade Wild Strawberry (070) with you. I like the Revlon polishes as they have the wide brush which makes application really easy. I love pink polishes and this is a gorgeous bright fuchsia pink. This particular polish seemed a lot thinner than the other Revlon polishes I have tried but I still only needed 2 coats of it for it to be fully opaque. 

NOTD: Revlon Wild Strawberry

This polish lasted really well on my nails and the only reason I changed it was because I fancied wearing a different colour. This shade is absolutely gorgeous and I loved how bright it was which makes it a perfect shade for spring/summer.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis