Wednesday 15 April 2015

NOTD: Skinny Jeans

NOTD: ELF Skinny Jeans
I love ELF nail polishes they are an amazing quality and are super affordable. I saw the shade Skinny Jeans on their Facebook page and I knew I had to have it as it was a gorgeous blue. 

NOTD: ELF Skinny Jeans
I am in love with this shade of blue it is so beautiful. It has a very glossy finish to it which I love. I love the wide brush on this polish as it makes the application very easy. I found I only needed 2 coats of this for it to be fully opaque. This polish lasted a very long time about a week on my nails which is very impressive for a budget polish. I think I will get a lot of wear out of this colour this spring/summer as it is so pretty. I found that this polish dried pretty quickly as well. 

NOTD: ELF Skinny Jeans
What have you got on your nails?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis