Wednesday 1 April 2015

NOTD: L'Oreal Atomic Purple

Today I am going to be sharing an NOTD using L’Oreal’s Atomic Purple. I don’t own a lot of purple shades and when I saw this in Poundland I thought I would pick it up. 
NOTD: L'Oreal Atomic Purple
The shade of purple is really nice. It is a very bright shade almost neon. I really liked the colour but that is where my love for this nail polish ends. 

NOTD: L'Oreal Atomic Purple
I normally really like L’Oreal polishes one of my favourites is called You Are Worth It. They have a really wide brush which makes application really easy. Atomic Purple has a wide brush but the consistency was rubbish I needed 4 coats of it to make it opaque normally I only do 2. 

NOTD: L'Oreal Atomic Purple
The biggest let down for me was that this shade dries matte. If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I hate matte nails. I really dislike the texture and I much prefer a smooth glossy finish. If I had known that this was a matte polish I would not have picked it up. Luckily I only paid £1 for it so I haven’t lost too much. It is a shame though as I really do like the colour.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis