Saturday 25 April 2015

NOTD: Fiesta

NOTD: Nails Inc Fiesta
Today I have an NOTD for you. I am using Nails Inc Fiesta which I got in Marie Claire a few months ago. I have been really enjoying switching the colour of my nail polish recently 

NOTD: Nails Inc Fiesta
As you know I love pink polishes and this is a lovely shade. It is a dark pink which is my favourite type of polish to wear. I am a huge fan of Nails Inc polishes, they have a great formula; opaque in 2 coats. They are long lasting and will last up to a week without chipping. 

NOTD: Nails Inc Fiesta

I really liked this colour and I am glad I picked it up I do have others similar to this shade but not from Nails Inc.

On a side note I am really loving Nails Inc’s rebrand they have changed the bottles and they look a lot more high end now the only downside the new bottles don't match the others in my collection!

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis