Wednesday 8 April 2015

ELF Haul

Today I have an ELF haul and this will probably be one of my last ELF hauls as the ELF website is closing down. As far as I can tell the website is closing down but the product will be available through Beauty Crowd however I don’t know whether this will be permanent or is just for a short time. As the website is closing down they have to sell all their stock so they had a massive sale and I bought quite a lot. 
Hypershine Lip Glosses: Vixen and Sugar Plum Luscious Lipsticks: Ruby Slipper and Raspberry
I picked up a couple of the Hypershine Lip Glosses as I remember hearing good things about them quite a while ago so I thought I would give them a go. I picked up the shades Vixen and Sugar Plum. I also decided to pick up two of their Luscious Lipsticks as I am really enjoying liquid lipsticks at the moment. The shades I picked were Ruby Slipper and Raspberry

Blush with Brush in Bronzed and Studio Blush in  Fuchsia Fusion
I went a bit blush crazy in this haul, I got six blushes in total. I got one of the Blushes with Brushes in the shade Bronzed which is more of a bronzer than a blush. I’ve been wearing bronzer a lot more recently so I obviously need to build up my collection. I got one of the Studio Blushes in the shade Fuchsia Fusion which is a very shimmery pink shade. I am also really liking cream blushes at the moment but I don’t own too many so I thought I would pick some up.

Cream Blush in Flirt and Seductress HD Blush in Headliner and Superstar
 I got two of the HD Blushes as I had heard good things about them; I got the shades Headliner and Superstar. I also got two of the Studio Cream Blushes which look really nice although the packaging is way too bulky. I got the shades Flirt and Seductress.


Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow, baked Eyeshadow, Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow, Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon
I got a few different eyeshadows. Firstly I got the Mineral Eyeshadow Primer as I am really in to using primers at the moment so it’s always good to try out new ones. I really like the Pressed Mineral Eyeshadows so I picked up the shade Beauty Queen. I also really like the Baked Eyeshadows and the shade Enchanted is really pretty, it is a gorgeous gold shade.
I am really enjoying cream eyeshadows at the moment I have been using the Maybelline Colour Tattoos a lot recently. I thought I would try out the Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Gala which is a gorgeous bronze shade. I also decided to get the Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon in Pitch Black as I don’t have that many eyeliners. 

Moisturising Lipsticks: Pink Minx and Rosy Go Round Mineral Lipstick: Rich Raspberry
I picked up a couple of the Moisturising Lipsticks as I already have one that I like so I thought I would get some more shades. I chose the shads Pink Minx and Rosy Go Round. I also got a lipstick from their Mineral range in the shade Rich Raspberry but it turned out to be more of a brown shade so I don’t know whether I will wear it. 

Nail Polish Mint Cream, Lilac and Mango Madness

Lastly I got some new nail polishes. I really don’t need any more nail polishes but I just couldn’t help myself and the ELF ones are really good. I got the shades Mint Cream, Lilac and Mango Madness. In fairness I have a lot of autumn/ winter shades but not so many spring/summer shades so that is a good enough reason to buy more.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis