Friday 17 April 2015

April Makeup Haul

 Today I have a makeup haul for you. I picked up these products from a local discount makeup store. I can’t remember the exact prices, but I’m pretty sure nothing was over £5 so I got some great bargains. A lot of these products are still available in Boots and Superdrug so I got a good deal. 

April Makeup Haul
The first thing I got was another Maybelline Colour Tattoo as I am obsessed with these and I now have 4 in my collection and I want more! I got the shade Permanent Taupe which has been on my list for a while. Permanent Taupe is a cool toned brown with grey undertones and it is matte. I think that this is going to be a perfect base for other eyeshadows. Next I picked up a Maybelline Expertwear Blush in the shade Rosewood. I’m not going to lie the main reason I got this was because of the name (it is the town that Pretty Little Liars is set in) but the colour is really pretty. It is a pale pink shade which I think is going to look lovely on my pale skin. I got a Rimmel Salon Pro polish as I haven’t tried any from this range and I got the shade I Want It which is a bright blue similar to Nails Inc Baker Street

April Makeup Haul
I picked up quite a few different lip products. Firstly I got another Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain as I already own Barcelona Nights and I really like it. I got the shade India Intrigue which is a gorgeous berry shade. I picked up another Apocalips from Rimmel this one is an American version so it is called a Show Off instead, but it is still the same product, I got the shade Aurora. I have recently been really enjoying liquid lipsticks so I thought I’d get another one of these. I have the shade Big Bang which I don’t wear too much as it is a very bright red. Aurora looks more of a subtle shade so I’m hoping I’ll get more wear out of it. Next I got a L’Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash in the shade Romy, I’m hoping that this will be another long lasting lip product. Lastly I picked up another Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick as I already have 2 and I really like them. I got the shade Cherry Blossom which has a Pearl finish which is something I have not tried as my other 2 are crème formulas.

What have you bought recently?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis