Wednesday 11 March 2015

NOTD: Uptown


Today I sharing an NOTD with you. I think this has quickly become one of my favourite polishes. It is from the Nails Inc Gel Effect Range and I picked it up in a set in TK Maxx. The set had six shades in it and they were all from the Gel Effect Range and it only cost £22. The shades in the set were Uptown, The Boltons, Grosvenor Crescent, Piccadilly Place, New Oxford Street and Old Bond Street. 
NOTD: Nails Inc Uptown
Uptown is a lovely dusky pink shade. I fell in love with this colour as soon as I saw it. It is a great neutral shade as it isn’t too bright. For me this is better than a lot of the nude shades as this goes well with my pale skin.  I think this shade would look great all year round. This shade looks very sophisticated and I really enjoyed wearing it and I can see myself reaching for it a lot in the future. 

NOTD: Nails Inc Uptown
This is the first Gel Effect polish I have tried from Nails Inc and it didn’t disappoint me. The polish was very shiny and had a gorgeous glossy finish that I love. The application is great it only needs 2 coats for it to be fully opaque. I found that it was very long lasting and it probably would have lasted longer if I hadn’t had to peal off that annoying plastic that you get on eyeliners. 

NOTD: Nails Inc Uptown
I really like the new packaging that these polishes have I feel it makes them look more high end. I also like that the lid now matches the shade of the polish.

I would definitely pick up more of these as I think they are great. I have a £5 off voucher for Nails Inc so I would love to hear your shade recommendations?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis