Wednesday 25 March 2015

NOTD: Revlon Vintage Rose

Today I am sharing with you what I was wearing on my nails. I have quite a few polishes from Revlon that I have picked up in Poundland. They have a great shade range to choose from. 
NOTD:  Revlon Vintage Rose
The shade Vintage Rose is a dusky pink shade but unlike a lot of the dusky pink shades that I own this is slightly darker. If I am honest I was not a massive fan of this shade. I don’t know what it was about it but I wasn’t that keen on the colour. If I wear pinks I either prefer something lighter or a bright pink. 

NOTD:  Revlon Vintage Rose
I like Revlon polishes from the Colourstay line as they have a wide brush which makes the application really easy. I used two coats of this for the colour to be fully opaque. I find these polishes to be pretty long lasting this lasted me just over a week before it started to chip. 

NOTD:  Revlon Vintage Rose

The finish was really smooth and glossy something which I really look for in a nail polish as I can not stand matte nails. Sometimes I think my base coat really helps contribute to the glossy finish. I use the Nailgirls 3 in 1 Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Strengthener which I got in a Glossybox. I really want to try the new one from Collection so I’d be interested to hear if anyone has tried it.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis