Wednesday 18 March 2015

FOTD #3

 Today I am going to be doing another Face Of The Day, I really enjoy doing these posts as I can show you what makeup I am currently enjoying using and I can give you a mini review of each product.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Collection Illuminating Concealer, Rimmel Lasting Finish Powder
I start with the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation which I am really enjoying. I love the new light shade that Rimmel has which is light porcelain as it matches me really well. This foundation has a really natural finish and has a medium coverage. I have been trying the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer which I like to use under my eyes as it really helps to brighten the area. My skin hasn’t been that great recently so I have had a few blemishes so I have been reaching for an old favourite; the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This concealer is offers a medium- high coverage so is perfect for hiding blemishes. I then apply my Rimmel Lasting Finish Powder as I am really enjoying it at the moment. It is a very fine powder so it doesn’t look too cakey on the skin. 

Makeup Gallery Blush in Candyfloss, Collection Bronze Glow in Sunkissed
I used my Makeup Gallery Blush in Candyfloss as I love the natural flush that this gives to my cheeks and it is only £1. I have been experimenting more and more with bronzer recently, I opt for an overall bronzed look rather than a heavily contoured look. I have been using the Collection Bronze Glow in Sunkissed which is a really pale colour so is suitable for my skin, it does have a bit of shimmer in it but it is very subtle. 

Collection All About The Eyes Palette, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Collection Eyebrow Definer
For eyeshadow I have been enjoying using the Collection All About The Eyes Palette. I use the shade Dazzling Brown all over my lid, Cocoa Dream in my crease, Feather as an inner corner and brow bone highlighter. I then used Blackbird as an eyeliner to line my lid. The quality of this palette is fantastic, the shades are very pigmented and it only costs £3.19. I have been enjoying the new Benefit Roller Lash Mascara. It really helps to curl your lashes and it makes them look fuller and longer. For brows I used my Collection Eyebrow Definer which is one of my favourite brow products at the moment. 

Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty
Lastly on my lips I am wearing a new favourite the Essence Lipstick in Natural Beauty. This is my Kylie Jenner lipstick as it is very much a pink nude. Brown toned nudes don’t suit me as they clash with my pale skin. I am in love with this lipstick though as it is slightly darker than my natural lip colour so it is great for wearing every day and I can apply it without a mirror. 

FOTD #3

FOTD #3

FOTD #3

FOTD #3

Prettylittlefashionista xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis