Monday 9 February 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag (February 2015)

What's In My Makeup Bag
Today I thought I would share with you what is currently in my makeup bag. As I have a lot of makeup I switch up my makeup quite regularly so I might this a regular post if you are interested. My makeup bag is a cute Minnie Mouse one which has a blog on it which is pretty cool. This is actually a pencil case but it works really well as a makeup bag, I believe it was from Tesco but I’m not 100% sure as I got it for Christmas.

What's In My Makeup Bag
Face
The first think I have in my bag is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer* I was sent this because I am a member of the Boots Review Panel. I am trying this out at the moment and I quite like it I’ve never really used primers before so this has been very interesting to try it out. I find that it does make my foundation last longer. The foundation I’m currently using is the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Nude I quite like this foundation although for a nude foundation it is quite thick I don’t think I would like the original at all. I like that Rimmel has launched a lighter shade as this is the perfect match for me I think I’m going to get the Match Perfection and the Wake Me Up in this new shade. I’ve tried to switch my concealer and powder as I always use my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Powder. Currently I am using the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer which is ok but I think it is a bit too thick for me and I definitely prefer the Maybelline one. For powder I am using the Rimmel Stay Matte which is very good if you have oily skin.
What's In My Makeup Bag

I have been trying to wear more bronzer recently and I am using the MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow I like this one as it isn’t too dark for my pale skin. I’ve got a couple of options for blushes and highlighters. The MUA Blush in Candyfloss is an essential for me as it is such a great every day colour as it is quite subtle. The other blush is the Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Flushed. I really like this blush as although in the packaging it looks quite bright once you’ve blended it out it is really natural. The two highlighters I have are the ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic which I have mentioned quite a few times I love the sheen this gives my skin. The other one is also from ELF and it is the All Over Cover Stick in Persimmon this is a cream highlighter similar to Benefit’s Watts Up.  
What's In My Makeup Bag
Eyes
Now onto eyes I have the W7 Prime Magic Eye Primer this is not my favourite primer but it does the job. Next I have the Bellapierre Trio in 24K Taupe. I really love this trio all the colours go really well together, I use the pink shade all over my lid, the brown in my crease and the cream colour in my inner corner.  I have the MUA Clear Mascara to set my brows and the Seventeen Back Lash Mascara which I really like for lengthening and volumising my lashes. 

What's In My Makeup Bag
I have a few eyeliners, the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner is my favourite felt tip liner it is so easy to apply and the nib is flexible enough to move along the lid but not too flexible that it is messy to apply. I have two kohl pencils one from MUA which is a really affordable pencil it can smudge a bit but as it is only £1 I always like to have one in my collection. I am currently trying a pencil from Bellapierre which I am not a massive fan of as it is quite scratchy and difficult to apply. For brows I am use the Collection Brow Definer I really like this it applies really well and the colour match is great.
What's In My Makeup Bag
Lips
I switch up my lip colour on a daily basis but I have a couple of choices in my makeup bag which I use more regularly. The Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey has been a favourite of mine for a really long time it is a very natural colour and is very easy to wear. Another lip product which is similar is the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. These two colours I wear a lot as they are very natural colours and not too bright for every day wear.

What is in your makeup bag?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis