Wednesday 11 February 2015

NOTD: Nails Inc Tate

Today I am sharing with you another Nails Inc polish. I really do like Nails Inc polishes I have bought some more recently which you will see in a haul next week.
NOTD: Nails Inc Tate
I love the brushes of Nails Inc polishes they are wide which makes it easy to apply. Some of the darker shades you can get away with wearing just one coat but I always like to do two. I find that they last a really long time as well usually a week although this chipped quite quickly but that was because I did a lot of cleaning. 

NOTD: Nails Inc Tate
I got the shade Tate with Glamour magazine in December. Tate is a really gorgeous red shade. It is quite a dark red which makes it perfect for winter time. I think Nails Inc do reds really well as I have quite a few from them. You’d never realise how many different shades of red there are. 

NOTD: Nails Inc Tate
I think this shade would look really nice with glitter on the top so I might try that out next time.

What have you got on your nails?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis