Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites


January Favourites
Today I thought I would share with you what I have been loving this month. I haven’t done a favourites posts in a while but this year I am going to try and be more organised with my blog so I will have time to write and post favourites posts more often. 

January Favourites
My last 2 favourites I have been using together. The Makeup Revolution Iconic 1 Palette is a really good quality palette. I have enjoyed experimenting with the different shades in it. It’s hard to pick a favourite shade as I love most of them but my most used shades are shade 2, 4, 6, 9 and 11. My last favourite has been the Real Techniques Eyeliner Brush which I got in the Nic’s Picks set. This is an angled eyeliner brush which is quite small which means you can be quite precise with it. I have been using it to apply black eyeshadow (shade 11 from the Iconic 1 palette) to my upper lash line. I have been really enjoying how that looks and I have been doing it on a daily basis. 

January Favourites
This month I have worn the nail polish Marylebone Mews from Nails Inc a lot. I don’t very often choose to repaint my nails with the same colour as I have a lot in my collection but this one has barely been off my nails. I like this colour as it is very unique and I have nothing like it in my collection. It is a really pretty grey that has lilac undertones. 

I have been really loving the ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic. This is a gorgeous highlighter which I apply to the top of my cheek bones. I use the Real Techniques Setting Brush to apply it and it gives a lovely sheen to my cheek bones. It is really long lasting and I can still see it even if I’ve been wearing it for hours. 

January Favourites
The next favourite is unfortunately not available anymore but I still wanted to mention it as I have fallen in love with it. The Body Shop Glazed Apple Shower Gel has quickly become my favourite thing to use in the shower. It smells amazing and whenever I use it my whole bathroom smells of it.

What have been your favourites?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis