Monday 2 February 2015

Favourite Highlighters

Favourite Highlighters
Today I thought I would share with you my favourite highlighters. Instead of sharing my collection I thought I would share my favourites as I have some in my collection which I haven’t tried yet and it would be a bit pointless showing you them as I can’t say whether they are good or not. By sharing my favourites I can give you mini reviews and also recommend them.

To apply highlighters I use the Real Techniques Setting Brush apart from the one from Me Me Me which comes with a brush so I use that to apply it and I blend it out with the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush. 

Me Me Me Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink
My first favourite is a liquid highlighter from Me Me Me. I have a few liquid highlighters from w7 and Ted Baker and they are similar to the ones from Benefit. The Me Me Me Beat the Blues in Pearl Pink is a gorgeous pink highlighter. This can be used as a highlighter on top of a blush or by itself. It looks really pretty when it catches the light. I have also heard of people adding this to their foundation to make it more illuminating.

Milani Glimmer Stripes in Pink Glimmer
Next is the Milani Glimmer Stripes in Pink Glimmer this is a lovely pink highlighter. This is a multi-purpose product and can be used on the eyes as well. You can use the stripes individually but I prefer to swirl them all together as it creates a beautiful sheen on the cheekbones. The packaging is very sturdy and I use this one if I am travelling as I know that it won’t get damaged. 

MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter
Next is one that I have had for quite a while and I find myself reaching for it a lot in the summer. The MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter is a gorgeous highlighter. This is quite shimmery and may not be to everyone’s taste but I absolutely love it. The swirls inside the product are very similar to the MAC Mineralise Skin Finishes. The only downside to this is the packaging the lid of mine came off which isn’t a massive issue but it does mean I can’t really travel with it. 

ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic
My last favourite I have mentioned quite a bit in the past month or so, it is the ELF Baked Blush in Pinktastic this is a really gorgeous champagne colour with pink veins running through it. This looks so pretty and I have been using this a lot lately and I am really enjoying it. I find that is really long lasting and even towards the end of the day I can still see it on my cheekbones. 

What is your favourite highlighter?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis