Friday 23 January 2015

NOTD: Marylebone Mews and Westminster Abbey

Nails Inc Marylebone Mews and Westminster Abbey
I got Marylebone Mews in a Glamour magazine when they were giving away free Nails Inc polishes. Marylebone Mews is a really pretty grey with lilac undertones. It is a very unusual colour and I don’t have anything like it in my collection. 

Nails Inc Marylebone Mews and Westminster Abbey
I really liked the colour and I decided to add a gold accent nail and I chose to use Westminster Abbey. I only needed 2 coats of it and it lasts well over a week before it started chipping. Westminster Abbey is a gold colour but it is very interesting to look at because it has flecks of other colours in it so in different lights it looks different. 

Nails Inc Marylebone Mews and Westminster Abbey
I really liked this colour combination and I have really enjoyed wearing Marylebone Mews I have repainted my nails with it a couple of times. I think it makes a nice change from the normal colours on my nails as it is not something I would normally reach for.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis