Sunday 2 November 2014

Wishlist #13 Fashion

Fashion Wishlist

Today I thought I would share with you my fashion wishlist. Looking through my wardrobe I don't have many autumn/ winter pieces so I have been browsing different clothing retailers to find some pieces and I thought I would share with you my favourites.

The first item is a dress from H&M. I really like the colour and I think it would look really nice with some thick tights and boots. I really like the style as it suits my body shape. I really like wearing dresses but I find that a lot of them don't have sleeves so to find one that has three quarter length sleeves is really good. This dress is very affordable at only £14.99.

The next dress is from New Look and it is a black skater dress with a crochet collar. Again I really like this style of dress and I already own a couple from New Look in this style just in different colours. I really like the look of the black with the white collar and it is only £17.99.

Next we have the black and white striped jumper from H&M. I love anything with stripes and I'd say that 80% of my wardrobe is stripes. This is a fine knit which I really like as my flat is quite warm so I don't want to wear anything that is too thick. Again it is very affordable at only £12.99.

The other stripy top is also from H&M most of the stripy clothes I own is either black and white or blue and white so this is something a bit different; blue and brown. I really like that this is a long sleeved top as I don't have many long sleeved tops. This is a very good basic item and it is only £7.99.

The last item is a jumper from New Look. I really like the slogan on  this jumper 'Nothing To Wear' as it is something I say a lot. I think it would be very good for casual days. Plus it is only £14.99.

What's on your wishlist?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis