Sunday 16 November 2014

Ted Baker Gift Set- The Girl With The Beautiful Face

Ted Baker Gift Set- The Girl With The Beautiful Face
Today I wanted to share with you this gorgeous gift set from Ted Baker. A couple of weeks ago this was the Boots Star Gift. For those of you who don't know what that means, each week up until Christmas Boots discounts one of their gift sets to usually less than half price and you can get a fantastic deal. The full price of this is £40 but I got it for £19 which is such a good deal I recommend keeping an eye on the Boots website to find out what the Star Gift is each week they also do weekly offers on their gifts sets and you can get some fantastic deals.  

Ted Baker Gift Set- The Girl With The Beautiful Face
Firstly I want to talk about the packaging. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous it comes in a gorgeous mint green box with Ted Baker in gold lettering on the top. It is designed like a jewellery box in that the top bit lifts up and there is also a draw which has some of the products in. I think this is really pretty and it is something I am going to keep to use for storing makeup in. I might store my everyday products in it as I think it will look so pretty on my desk. 

Ted Baker Gift Set- The Girl With The Beautiful Face
In the top part of the box you get 2 illuminators; a pink one and a golden one. I am looking forward to trying this as I recently got into liquid highlighters so it will interesting to see what these are like. Next is a gorgeous bronzer/blush compact which comes in gorgeous rose gold packaging. This is a gorgeous product that I can't wait to try out. Next is a kabuki brush which has a rose gold handle, I have never used a kabuki brush so I'm looking forward to trying it out. The last 2 things in this section are 2 nail polishes a gorgeous red and a silvery/gold colour which reminds me of Essie's Penny Talk. 
Ted Baker Gift Set- The Girl With The Beautiful Face
The bottom section contains eyes and lip products. The first 2 products are lip products, the first one is a lip crayon in a gorgeous wine colour and the lipstick is a pretty red. Next is a pair of rose gold eyelash curlers which I am looking forward to using as they are so pretty. Next we have 2 cream eyeshadows a silver and gold colour which I am looking forward to using as I really like eyeshadow sticks but haven't tried too many (I've only tried the ones from Rimmel and Collection). The last 2 items are a mascara which is always useful to have and a felt liner which I am looking forward to trying as I have recently got back into using them. 

I plan to review everything separately so keep your eyes open for those posts. 

Have you picked up any bargains from Boots? 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis