Wednesday 19 November 2014

NOTD: Hanover Square

NOTD:  Nails Inc Hanover Square
I got this polish in this months Glamour magazine. They have 4 shades to choose from I got all 4 as it is a great deal as each polish is worth £11 and the magazine is only £2. The shade I am sharing with you today is Hanover Square.  

NOTD:  Nails Inc Hanover Square
I believe that this shade is exclusive to Glamour magazine as I could not find it on the website. I would describe this colour as being a deep burgundy colour that in some lights can look black. I quite liked wearing this colour as it is different from the usual colours that I wear. I think this is a perfect colour for autumn/winter. This lasted pretty well and it would have lasted longer if I hadn't bought some makeup. I bought a few eyeliners and they had that annoying plastic around them which is really difficult to get off so my nails ending up getting chipped. 

NOTD:  Nails Inc Hanover Square

What have you got on your nails at the moment?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis