Wednesday 5 November 2014

NOTD: Devonshire Row


Nails Inc Devonshire Row
You may remember a while ago I posted a Nails Inc Haul, this is one of the shades that I got. I thought that it would be a really good colour for autumn. 

Nails Inc Devonshire Row
The shade I am sharing with you today is Devonshire Row. Nails Inc describes it as a 'deep rich lilac shade'. I agree with this 100% they also say it can be worn all year round which again is also true as I think it would work in every season. 
Nails Inc Devonshire Row
I really love this colour. It has quickly become one of my favourite polishes. I loved the colour and I got so many compliments when I wore it. The finish was very glossy which I was super impressed with, I never use a top coat but this polish looked like I had used one because it was so glossy and shiny. 

Nails Inc Devonshire Row

What is your favourite nail polish at the moment?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis