Tuesday 4 November 2014

Celebrity Style: Jennifer Lawrence

Celebrity Style: Jennifer Lawrence
Today I bring you another Celebrity Style post. For those of you unfamiliar with these posts, each week I will pick a celebrity (I also take requests) and find a picture of an outfit that I like and would want to recreate. I then search the website and find similar pieces to the original outfit. I try to pick out items that are affordable so for the most part all the items I share with you will be below £50. If you have any requests for celebrities then you can either leave them in the comments or email me at prettylittlefashionista@hotmail.com  


I am a massive fan of Jennifer Lawrence. I love the Hunger Games and I also really like her style. I found this outfit  and I fell in love with it. It is such a simple outfit and I think anyone could wear it.

Dress- Topshop £33
Belt- Misguided £4.99
Shoes- Misguided £24.99 
Bag- Boohoo £10 

Outfit Total: £72.98

I hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis