Tuesday 7 October 2014

NOTD: Bruton Lane

Nails Inc Bruton Lane
Since starting University I have found it very difficult to get posts written because I've been busy settling in and getting used to living away from home. But now I am going to try and get more posts up because  I have really missed blogging. So ease myself back in I thought I would share with you an NOTD. You may remember awhile ago I posted a Nails Inc Haul and this is one of the polishes I got. 

Nails Inc Bruton Lane

Nails Inc Bruton Lane
Bruton Lane is a gorgeous peach colour which is similar to one of my favourite polishes; Essie's A Crewed Interest. Bruton Lane is slightly darker and bit more brighter. I really like both these colours and I reach for them a lot when I am not sure what I want to wear. Looking back at the pictures the polish looks very glossy and I am pretty certain this is the polish itself as I never use a topcoat although I do use a basecoat. 

Nails Inc Bruton Lane
Overall I am really glad that I got this polish and I can see myself wearing this colour a lot as it looks beautiful. I don't necessarily follow trend colours so I would wear this all year round because I love it so much. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis