Wednesday 29 October 2014

Halloween Tutorial: Quick Cat Makeup

Halloween Tutorial: Quick Cat Makeup
Today I am sharing with you a very quick tutorial for Halloween. This would be perfect if you don't have much time to get ready or you have left it too late to plan your costume. This makeup tutorial is very quick and easy to do. I think a cat is the easiest thing to go as for Halloween as you can get away with just wearing a black dress so all you really need to buy are cat ears and you can get them quite cheap. 

Halloween Tutorial: Quick Cat Makeup

Halloween Tutorial: Quick Cat Makeup

Halloween Tutorial: Quick Cat Makeup

Halloween Tutorial: Quick Cat Makeup
I kept may base very light and just used concealer and powder but if you wanted to you could use a foundation. I chose to use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as it offers a higher coverage than other concealers and I didn't want to wear a foundation so this is the perfect concealer to go for. I wanted to set my concealer in place and hopefully make it last longer so I chose to use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder this is a great powder for keeping your makeup in place especially if you have oily skin. I used the Natural Collection Blush in Pink Cloud to add a touch of pink to my cheeks. 

Halloween Tutorial: Quick Cat Makeup
I wanted to keep my eye makeup quite simple as I did a winged eyeliner so I didn't wear any eyeshadow as I felt it might be too overpowering. I used the Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eye Pen to do my winged eyeliner. This is a good eyeliner as it has a firm nib so you can get quite a precise line with it. For the whiskers I used a pencil from Bellapierre which was good for drawing the whiskers on but I would not use it as an eyeliner as it is quite hard and I prefer pencils that are a bit softer if I am going to be using them on my eyes. I used the Revlon eyeliner for my nose as it was easier to colour in the area with a liquid liner rather than a pencil. For my mascara I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara which gave some serious volume to my lashes. Lastly for brows I used the MUA Pro- Brow Kit as I wanted a more fuller brow than my normal everyday brows and I find powder is better for fuller looking brows. 

Halloween Tutorial: Quick Cat Makeup
For lips I used the Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple, I really like the formula of the lip butters as they are sheer but still offers plenty of colour. I am not a fan of really bold reds on my lips but I find the lip butters are perfect as they are much more wearable.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis