Sunday 14 September 2014

Ordering Prospectuses

I recommend ordering as many prospectuses as you can. Most universities offer prospectuses that you can order off their websites. The best part is they don't charge you which is why I suggest get as many as you want from universities as it will help you narrow done your search. Not only do they provide information about courses they give general information about the university and university life. 

The information in the prospectuses is quite limited and you can't make your decision based purely on them You really need to go to an open day as this provides you with a lot more information. You can find out about your course, the university and most importantly you can get a feel for the place that you could be spending the next 3-4 years of your life. 

I think I had at least 10 prospectuses, they are really useful to have as you may also find out about other courses that you may be interested in doing. 

I hope you are enjoying this series. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them? Please bear in mind that I haven't actually started uni yet and I am just talking about the process at the moment. I plan to carry on with these posts once I start uni later this year.

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis