Monday 1 September 2014

NOTD: Bare Bones and Ruby Ribbon


Revlon Bare Bones and Ruby Ribbon
I picked up both of these polishes from Pondland. I had heard of Bare Bones before as Essiebutton mentioned it a few years ago. I liked the colour when she showed it, but I was unsure whether the colour would suit and I wasn't willing ton spend £7.99 to find out. When I saw it in Poundland I snapped it up as even if I didn't get on with the colour I'd only spent £1. 

Revlon Bare Bones and Ruby Ribbon
When I used it for the first time, I thought I'd add a little bit of glitter to it in case I didn't like it by itself. I really like the colour. I was concerned that it wouldn't work with my pale skin but I think it works really well. I like this as a neutral option as sometimes I don't always feel like wearing bright colours on my nails. I think that the touch of pink sparkle from Ruby Ribbon really helps to finish the look.  

Revlon Bare Bones and Ruby Ribbon
I really like the Revlon Colorstay range of nail polishes. They are a fantastic quality with a wide brush which helps to apply the polish evenly. They only require 2 coats and they last really well on the nails. These polishes always seem to have a glossy finish so I never feel the need to wear a topcoat with them. Ruby Ribbon is not a shade I'll reach for often as I hate having to try and remove glitters but it is very pretty and it has lots of different flecks in it so it looks absolutely stunning. 

What have you got on your nails at the moment? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis