Saturday 5 July 2014

NOTD: A Crewed Interest (My New Favourite Polish)


Essie A Crewed Interest
Today I wanted to share with you my new favourite nail polish. My new favourite polish is A Crewed Interest by Essie. I bought this quite awhile ago from Fragrance Direct and up until recently I had never used it. I am so glad I decided to use this because it is such a gorgeous colour. It is a lovely peach colour which is perfect for spring/summer. 

Essie A Crewed Interest
I think this colour looks so flattering against my skin tone. I wore this pretty much all the way through June as it is such a lovely colour. I definitely recommend that you check this colour out. It makes a really nice change from bright colours. For me it is the perfect neutral shade as some nudes just don't work with my skin tone but this is very subtle so it's a good one to wear all the time. 

Essie A Crewed Interest

What have you got on your nails? 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis