Tuesday 8 July 2014

Nails Inc Haul

I wrote a post here about a fantastic offer from Nails Inc. You could get 7 polishes for £19.50 which is a fantastic deal when each polish costs £11. This offer is now over but I recommend signing up for their newsletter as they do this deal quite regularly. Whilst on the website I also signed up for their VIP Scheme which costs £5 and you get a free polish. I thought I'd share the colours I got in my lucky dip.
Nails Inc- Bruton Lane, Tilney Street, Warwick Avenue and Queen Anne Street
The first shade on the left is the one I got as part of my VIP membership. It is called Bruton Lane which is a really pretty peach colour which looks like a darker version of Essie's A Crewed Interest (which I love). The next colour is Tilney Street which is a gorgeous pastel blue colour. The next shade is a gorgeous pink called Warwick Avenue  which I know I will wear a lot as I love pink polishes. The next shade is a very unusual shade and I don't own anything like it. It is a lovely turquoise colour with a gold shimmer and it is called Queen Anne Street.  

Nails Inc- Devonshire Row, Argyll Street, Westminster Abbey and Adam's Row
Next we have Devonshire Row which is a lovely purple shade. I don't own many purples so this is a welcome addition to my collection. The next shade is Argyll Street which is another unusual colour. It is a sparkly grey/black colour that I can't wait to try out. The next polish is a gold called Westminster Abbey  which is another great addition to my collection as I don't own many golds but I have a lot of silvers. The last polish I got was Adam's Row which has specks of red, pink and white and it looks like confetti in a bottle. 


I am looking forward to trying all these polishes and you can expect to see them in NOTD posts coming soon. 

Do you have any recommendations from Nails Inc? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis