Wednesday 9 July 2014

June Glossybox

Today I thought I would share with you what I got in my June Glossybox. I decided to renew my subscription despite not getting the best box in May as I really like getting a box each month and seeing what's going to be inside it. I was really impressed with this box and I am glad that I renewed my subscription.


The first thing I got I was really happy to see. The first item is the Nailgirls 3 in 1 Base, Topcoat and Nail Strengthener. I need a new base coat as the one I am currently using is from the Boots own line and it is rubbish. This is a new launch from Nailgirls which is a brand I have never heard of. This is £13.50 for 15ml which is a little on the pricey side for me but I am looking forward to giving it a go.

Product: Nailgirls 3 in 1 Base, Topcoat and Nail Strengthener
Price: £13.50 for 15ml (I got 10ml) 
Where to buy: nailgirls.co.uk 

The next item I was happy to see was the L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes in Black. I love mascaras so I love trying out new ones. I have heard great things about the L'Oreal mascaras but have never actually tried them myself so I am looking forward to giving this a go. 

Product: L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes in Black
Price: £10.99 (full size recieved)
Where to buy: Boots

I received a brush from the brand Teeez Trend Cosmetics. I love the pattern on the handle and I am looking forward to trying this. The brush I got is the Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush which will be perfect for packing on colour to the lid. The brush is quite expensive at €19 (about £15-16) and it doesn't actually feel that soft so it will be interesting to see how it applies eyeshadow. 

Product: Teeez Trend Cosmetics Beautiful Flat Stiff Brush
Price: €19 (full size received) 
Where to buy: nelly.com (you can even get Boots points via Boots Treat Street)
The next product is from a brand called So Susan which is a new brand that has just launched. Every Glossybox subscriber got either the concealer quad or a blush. I was hoping for the blush but instead I got the concealer quad. This quad is quite expensive at £20 but the packaging does not feel like it is a £20 product it feels very cheap. Also although the concealer does not contain mineral oils or animal by products it still contains parabens which I find odd as usually brands that try to be 'good' usually create paraben free products. 

Product: So Susan Cosmetics Concealer Quad
Price: £20 (full size received) 
Where to buy: sosusan.com
The last product is antiperspirant spray from Rituals. It is in the scent Qi Gong and has a mixture of white lotus and yi yi ren. This smells really nice and I am looking forward to trying it. This contains 50ml so is quite a small can so I think I may put it in my travel bag to use when I'm travelling. 

Product: Rituals Qi Gong Spray
Price: £3.50 (full size recieved)
Where to buy: rituals.com

Overall I am really happy with this months box and I can't wait to try everything.

What did you get in your box?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis