Friday 20 June 2014

Penne Pasta and Parma Ham Recipe


I wanted to start sharing some more lifestyle posts on my blog as I love reading lifestyle posts. However unlike many bloggers I don't do anything worth blogging about so I thought I would share with you some recipes. Some of them will be healthy some won't. My mum goes to Weight Watchers so a lot of the food we eat is pro-pointed so I will be able to share the points with you for some recipes. 

Today's recipe is very quick and easy to do. It isn't the most healthiest option but in my opinion it is the best comfort food. If you've had a rough day and your feeling down then this is the perfect tea to have as it takes about 20 minutes to cook and is really yummy. 

Ingredients: 
Penne pasta
Vegetable oil 
Parma ham 
Mushrooms
Creme fraiche
Cheese
Parsley 


First you need to cook the pasta, add the pasta to boiling water and cook for 8 minutes. Then you need to fry half the parma ham and then put it to one side. Next fry the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. Then add the creme fraiche and wait for it to boil. Once it is boiling add the pasta, cheese, parsley and the remaining ham and mix it all together. Once you've mixed everything together you are ready to serve. Sprinkle the crispy Parma ham on top to serve. 

This is a very quick and easy tea to make. This to me is the ultimate comfort food. 

Let me know if you try this recipe.


Prettylittlefashionista xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis