Saturday 28 June 2014

June Haul

Today I thought I would share with you some of the bits and pieces that I have picked up during the month of June.

Haul- Revlon, Rimmel and W7
I'll first start with the items that I picked up at a local discount beauty store. This shop stocks a whole host of brands and products and discounted prices. I picked up another Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow this time I got the shade Punchy Taupe (160) for £1.99. The quality of these eyeshadows is amazing they are really pigmented and really easy to blend. I picked up a Revlon Photoready Blush in the shade Flushed for £3.99. I don't own many cream blushes so I thought I would give this one a go as I love Revlon and this colour is really pretty. I then picked up the W7 Light Diffusing Concealer for £2.99. It looks very similar to the YSL Touche Eclat so I thought I would give it a go. I picked up another Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick as I really like the formula of these and I loved the colour of this one. I got the shade Funtime Fuschia (320) for £2.99. The last item I got was a Revlon Lipgloss from the Super Lustrous range. I got the shade Berry Allure (225) as I remember Essiebutton mentioning it a few years ago and I love Revlon lip products and it was only £2.99. 

MUA Haul
I then picked up a few bits from MUA as I had a few things on my wishlist. I got 2 lipsticks as I think that the lipsticks are a great value for money at just £1. They have a pretty decent shade range and the quality is pretty good there are a few hit and miss shades but usually the darker shades are the better ones. I got the shades 2 and 3, the one thing I don't like about them is the fact that they don't have names as it makes them seem a bit boring (am I the only one you thinks this?). I picked up another one of their blushers as I really like them. I already own Marshmallow, Candyfloss and Lolly and I have now added Bubblegum to my collection (I intend to own all the shades!). The last think I got was from the Luxe range it is the Velvet Lip Lacquer in Criminal, I only picked up one of these despite having other shades on my wishlist as I wanted to see whether I liked it as I am not normally a fan of matte lips but I wanted to give these a try. 


Sanctuary Spa Haul
In Boots I picked up some Sanctuary Spa minis as I've heard a lot about the brand but have never tried anything from them before. I think that minis are the perfect way to try out products without committing to the full size version. I got the Body Moisture Spray as I thought that it would be perfect for summer. I also picked up the Illuminating Moisture Lotion SPF15, the Fresh Faced Purifying Wash and the Body Butter

Seventeen Haul
I also picked up some bits from Seventeen as they had a free gift when you bought any 2 products. I haven't tried many things from Seventeen but I have good things about some of their products. I got the Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter. This can be used in (you guessed it!) 3 ways: you can use it as a primer, mixed with your foundation or as a highlighter on the cheekbones. I have read some great reviews of this so I thought I would get it. I also got the Cheek Stamp Blush in  Made You Look, this is such a gimmick but I love gimmicks so I just had to have it.
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
The last thing I got was the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer as it was in the clearance section for £2.50 so I thought I'd get a back up as it was cheaper. 

What have you been purchasing?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis