Sunday 4 May 2014

NOTD: Spring Tulip From NYC


NYC Spring Tulip

Last summer many bloggers talked about the NYC polishes specifically the shades Spring Tulip, Blue Sky and Raindrop. Of the 3 I picked up Spring Tulip and Blue Sky as I'd recently bought Mind The Gap Victoria from Rimmel which is a similar colour to Raindrop.
NYC Spring Tulip
Spring Tulip is a pinky coral colour which is great for spring/summer. NYC is a brand that I haven't tried much from but I was really impressed with their polishes. Firstly they have a fantastic range of colours and they are super affordable at only £1.79 from Superdrug and they are often on offer. 

NYC Spring Tulip
The formula is really good for a budget brand. It takes 2 coats for the colour to become fully opaque. The brush is one of those wide brushes which makes application a little bit easier. This polish lasted really well about a week before it started chipping.  I really like this colour pink is one of my favourite colours to wear and as a result I have quite a few shades that are similar. This one seems to be a little bit like the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Grapefruit only it isn't as glossy. 

Overall I really like this polish and due to it being so affordable I can see myself picking up a lot more shades from this range. 

Do you have any shade recommendations? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis