Saturday 17 May 2014

NOTD: Cherry On Top


Fearne Cherry On Top
I was lucky enough to be given a set of Fearne Cotton nail polishes for Christmas and this was one of the shades from the set. The shade is Cherry On Top and it is a gorgeous red. Although I don't actually need any more reds as I seem to have a least 15 of them. Earlier today I was looking for a nail polish to wear to prom. I am wearing a red dress so I wanted a red polish to match it so I looked through my collection and I noticed that I owned a huge amount of red polishes which is completely unnecessary considering some of them were very similar colours. 

Fearne Cherry On Top
I was pleasantly surprised by the formula, it applied really evenly and I only needed 2 coats for it to become opaque. I love the shade of red, it is really bright and I think the colour really complements my skintone. This polish lasted quite awhile as well  I think it was 5 or 6 days before this started chipping which is really good. I am looking forward to trying some of the other colours I got in the set although that will have to wait as a lot of them were more wintery colours. 

Fearne Cherry On Top
What have you got on your nails right now?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis