Saturday 10 May 2014

NOTD: Avenue Maintain


Essie Avenue Maintain
Today I thought I would share with you an NOTD using one of my favourite colours in my collection. It is Avemue Maintain by Essie. This polish is from the Madison Ave-Hue Spring 2013 collection, the collection contained 6 polishes. Each polish is based on a shopping destination. This one is based on Avenue Montaigne in Paris. 

Essie Avenue Maintain
The colour is a Parisian blue. It is a bright sky blue that looks gorgeous in spring/summer. I love this colour and the formula is fantastic. You need 2 coats for the colour to become fully opaque and it dries really quickly as well. I found that this polish lasts well over a week before chipping which is fantastic. 

Essie Avenue Maintain
I am really impressed with this polish, I love the colour and I can see that I will be wearing this colour a lot in the upcoming months. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis