Friday 4 April 2014

NOTD: Knitted Gold


Maybelline Knitted Gold
This nail polish featured heavily on people's blogs and YouTube channels not too long ago. It's from the Maybelline Brocades range and it is in the shade Knitted Gold. When I saw this polish on people's blogs and YouTube channels I knew I had to have it. It is such a gorgeous colour and I knew I would wear it quite a lot. It was only £3.99 which is such a fantastic bargain for such a pretty polish. 

Maybelline Knitted Gold

Maybelline Knitted Gold
The colour is like nothing else I own and I have never seen anything like it before. It is a collection of different shaped rose gold glitter with a gold shimmer running through it. In the picture I just applied this on top of a plain base coat but I have seen people apply it on top of a nude colour.

The quality of the polish was really good and it didn't chip very easily at all. My only problem with it as with all glitters was that it was quite  difficult to remove. Other than that I really recommend this it is very affordable and is good quality. I'd really like to try more nail polishes from Maybelline so if you have any shade recommendations I'd love to hear them. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis