Saturday 5 April 2014

March Favourites


March went by so quickly and my exams are fast approaching. I am now on half term so I have 2 weeks off school, most of the time will be spent revising but I am going to try and blog so that I can schedule some posts as I am going to be very busy the next couple of months. With my first exam in 59 days I need to do a lot of work in order to get the grades I need to get into my chosen university. 

The first think I have been loving is the ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky this is a gorgeous colour and is perfect for spring. Now that the weather has been improving I have been reaching for this a lot as I think it is lovely to wear when it is sunny. 

Another product that goes with the theme of spring is the ELF All Over Cover Stick in Persimmon this is a gorgeous champagne colour and I have been using it as a highlighter on the top of my cheek bones. It looks absolutely stunning and I think I will use it a lot in the upcoming months.   

This month I have a lot of eye makeup favourites some of which are re-entries. I have found a new use for the Collection Work The Colour Eyeshadow Stick in Vanilla Sky I have been using it to highlight the inner corners of my eyes and I think it looks lovely.

I have been once again reaching for the Benefit They're Real Mascara I really like this mascara and even though it is expensive I have been tempted to buy the full size.  I love the way it makes my lashes look, it lengthens and volumises them and it stays put all day. 

My last favourite is the NO7 Eye Appeal Palette which I got for Christmas. It is a gorgeous neutrals palette and I have loved experimenting with the different colours in it. The quality of the palette is amazing the colours are very pigmented. I will be reviewing this soon so you can see the swatches. 

What have you been loving this month?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis