Saturday 26 April 2014

March Empties

Today I thought I would share with you my March empties as I have quite a few products that I used up in March.
I'll start with makeup empties. I used up 2 mascaras. I am one of those beauty bloggers who has a lot of mascaras on the go and even though they go out of date I often use them past this time because I don't like wasting a product. The first mascara I used was the MUA Extreme Curl which I wasn't a massive fan of. I don't particularly like curved wands as I find them very awkward to work with. I also found that this mascara didn't really make my lashes hold their curl any more than other mascaras so I wouldn't get this mascara again. I finished the Jemma Kidd I- Define Mascara which I quite liked although when I removed it with a micellar water it would flake off so I would end up with black bits of mascara on my face which was annoying although it stayed put during the day so I don't know what was wrong with it. I used up the clear nail polish from Rimmel I used this as a base coat and top coat and it was ok. It is a much cheaper option than some of the base coats and top coats on the market. 


I used the Soap and Glory Glad Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner, I buy the travel versions of these to keep in my travel bag and they are ok for the occasional use but I wouldn't want to use them all the time. They don't do anything special to your hair other than cleaning it and making it smell nice. The next haircare item I used up was the Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner. I really liked this conditioner it left my hair feeling so soft and it smelt amazing. 

I didn't actually finish the Nivea Express Hydration Primer but I had to throw it out because it dried out my skin and made it all flaky. I didn't like it a lot which is a shame as I normally like Nivea products. I used the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Wipes I mainly use wipes to remove swatches and any makeup mistakes. I do sometimes use them to remove makeup and these were ok. They weren't anything special they were soft and removed my makeup. 

I finished the Nivea lip balm which I love. I use this all the time before going to bed as it is thick and creamy and really moisturising. I always have at least one of these in my collection. My last empty is the Skin Wisdom Day Spa Vanilla and Neroli Body Butter which I got from Tesco. I loved this body butter as it smelt amazing and was really moisturising. It left a nice residue on my skin that left it feeling very smooth. I would get this again if I didn't have so many other body butters to use up. 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis