Tuesday 15 April 2014

Instyle Magazine Freebie


This month Instyle magazine has an amazing freebie that can not be missed. They are giving away a free pair of Eyeko Eyelash Curlers worth £12. The magazine is only £3.90 so this is an amazing deal. 


The eyelash curlers come with blue velvet handles and they feel like a really good quality. I already have a pair of eyelash curlers from The Vintage Cosmetic Company which I love but I am looking forward to giving these a go. I don't use eyelash curlers everyday as they are an extra step which I don't always have time for but I use them for special occasions or just when I have the time. If you are looking for a new pair of eyelash curlers or just want another pair for your collection I recommend these as they are a bargain that can't be missed at just under £4. 

Next month will also be an exciting month as Instyle magazine are giving away free Nails Inc polishes, this is a great time to pick them up as they usually retail for £11. My whole Nails Inc collection is made up of polishes that I have gotten free with magazine (would you like to see a post on them?).  There will be 3 shades a coral, pink and nude colour and they are part of the Brazil collection. 

Have you picked up any good freebies recently?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis