Sunday 13 April 2014

ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky Review


ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
A little while ago I bought a few things from ELF, one of the things I bought was a Baked Blush in the shade Peachy Cheeky. In my opinion it is the perfect colour for spring and I have been wearing it a lot. Normally I opt for pink coloured blushes but recently I have been reaching for peach toned blushes more. I featured this in my March Favourites as I wore it pretty much everyday during March. 

ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
Packaging
The blush comes in a black compact with a clear lid. The packaging is a bigger version of the baked eyeshadow packaging. The packaging feels pretty sturdy and I wouldn't be afraid to take it travelling with me.  

ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
Colour 
The blush is a pale peach and has a gorgeous shimmer to it. It has gold shimmer running through it which looks lovely in  the sun. 


ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
Formula 
This blush is very soft and smooth which makes it very easy to blend. The blush is very pigmented and lasts for around 5-6 hours on my skin.


ELF Baked Blush in Peachy Cheeky
I have really enjoyed wearing this blush recently I think it is a gorgeous colour for the spring. I was really impressed with the quality of this blush as it is very affordable. There are only 4 colours in the range but they all look really pretty. I have Pinktastic as well which is a gorgeous highlighting colour. 



Product: ELF Baked Blush
Price: £3.95
Shades: Peachy Cheeky, Pinktastic, Passion Pink and Rich Rose
Where to buy: ELF
Score: 9/10 


Prettylittlefashionista xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis