Sunday 6 April 2014

Collective Haul- A Few Bargains

Today I want to share with you some of my recent purchases. I have been relatively good recently and haven't bought too much as I am trying to save money for next year but a few things were really good value for money that I couldn't not buy them.

The first 2 items I got from Topshop. I don't very often go into Topshop as I find their things to be too expensive but I managed to find these 2 bargains in the sale. My friend at school was telling me about her new purse which had a space for her phone in as well as a card and note section. She told me she picked it up in Topshop for £3 so I went to my local Topshop as I really liked the style and thought it would be good for nights out. I got the black one with gold studs as I felt that this would go with most outfits. I also picked up another purse which was also only £3 and it is a gorgeous gold colour. It has a lot of space inside for card and money so I was really pleased with this bargain. 




I went into TK Maxx to have a look at the beauty section. I don't often find anything that I want to buy but this time I found a few things that caught my eye. The Bellapierre Travel Essentials Kit was to good a bargain to miss. The RRP is £49.99 but I got it for only £9.99. It comes with a eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and an eyeshadow trio which is absolutely stunning. 
I also saw the Percy & Reed set which was only £9.99 I haven't tried many products from the brand but I have heard good things about their products. I thought that this was a good way of trying a range of their  products without spending too much money. 
The last thing I got from TK Maxx was from the Scottish Fine Soaps Company a brand I have never heard of. I picked up the body milk not because I needed one but because I thought the packaging was so unique and at just £3.99 I thought it was worth a try. 


The last 2 items I got were from H&M, I really like H&M clothing they have some great bargains available. I picked up these 2 stripy tops in the sale. I am a massive fan of stripes and these shirts were so affordable one was £5 and the other was £7. I will wear these so much as they are really comfortable and I love the pattern. 

Have you bought anything recently?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis