Saturday 1 March 2014

NOTD: New York Noir Shattered Pink


I love Nails Inc polishes the quality of them is fantastic and whenever a magazine offers them as a free gift I often snap up all the colours. I got the entire Kate Spade collection when Glamour magazine offered them. One of the colours that I was most looking forward to trying was the black shade New York Noir as I haven't had a black nail polish for a while as my last one went gloopy and I never replaced. I don't often reach for a black nail polish as I much prefer to wear bright colours. I really liked the black nail polish on my nails but I thought I would add my OPI Pink Shatter just to add a little something to my manicure. I bought a lot of the shatter nail polishes when they were on sale in Poundland as they were such a bargain and I knew even if I only wore them once that it would be worth it. 



I quite like the shattered nail effect. It is not something that I would wear all the time but it is a nice alternative from a simple one colour look. I think the black and the pink worked really well together and I really enjoyed wearing a black nail polishes. I think I will be wearing black nail polish a lot more now as it looks very simple but it is has a little edge to it which I like.

What have you got on your nails at the moment? 

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis