Monday 10 March 2014

February Favourites


I know I haven't been posting much recently but school has been busy and we don't have a lot of time left before we go on study leave which is really scary I might do a bit of an update post later on today. But today I thought I would share with you my February favourites although there aren't actually that many because I've been sticking to the same things and not buying many new things. 

My first favourite is the Model Co. Fibre Lashxtend this is a fibre mascara and it's the only one of its kind that I have ever tried but I really like this one. It lengthens and volumises my lashes and I love the way it makes them last. It lasts all day but it isn't too difficult to remove and unlike a lot of mascaras it doesn't clump my lashes together. I can't say that it is completely down to the fibres in the mascara as I'd have  to try other fibre mascaras to see how they compared. I got this free with an issue of Glamour Magazine and full price is £16 which I probably wouldn't spend on a mascara but you can get it free with this months Glamour Magazine so I recommend picking it up now if you want to try it. 

Next is the Nivea Tinted Moisturiser I am a massive fan of tinted moisturisers and BB creams when I was in Superdrug a while ago this was on offer and so I picked it up. Obviously the idea behind a tinted moisturiser is to act as a light base and offer a small amount of coverage. I really like wearing this too school as it is very light on my skin and offers a little bit of coverage. I do have to be careful though as if I able too much then it can look orange. 

Next is 2 lipglosses from Accessorize, I got these for Christmas in a set of three. These 2 colours are my favourites from the set. I love the formula of these they  aren't at all sticky and they are pretty long lasting for lip glosses. The darker pink one is really pigmented and looks gorgeous on the lips and as it fades it leaves a nice stain. The other one isn't as pigmented but it adds a subtle pink colour to the lips which is great for when I want to wear something a bit more subtle.  

My last favourite is the Milani Sunset Duo in Sunset Breeze  I really love the blush colour as it is very subtle but still really pretty and the bronzer is the perfect shade for pale skin as it isn't too brown or too orange. This is a really handy product when it comes to travel as you've got 2 products in one. The powders are very pigmented and easy to blend. 

So they are my February favourites, what are your favourite products from the last month?


Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis