Sunday 16 February 2014

NOTD: Scarlet Sparkle


NOTD: Famous Scarlet Sparkle
Firstly I want to apologise for the poor lighting in these pictures I had to use artificial light because it was really dark and I needed to take these pictures. 

NOTD: Famous Scarlet Sparkle
This is a nail polish from Famous, I haven't tried many products from them but the few I have tried I haven't been that impressed with. I saw this polish in Poundland and the colour immediately jumped out at me. I thought that it was a gorgeous colour. The colour I picked up was Scarlet Sparkle (36) which is a gorgeous red with gold glitter running through it. 

NOTD: Famous Scarlet Sparkle

NOTD: Famous Scarlet Sparkle
I really like the colour but I found that this polish didn't last very well. It only needed 2 coats but I found that it chipped very quickly by day 2 it had already started to chip, I expect my polishes to last longer than that I usually get a weeks wear out of a polish. I was slightly disappointed with this nail polish but I can get past it because I really like the colour. I think that it is a lovely colour for winter perhaps if I used a top coat it would last a bit better. I don't' normally bother with a top coat and most of my polishes last ok but perhaps I'll have to use one if I want to wear this for a prolonged period of time.

What have you got on your nails at the moment?

Prettylittlefashionista xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis